Nutritional Magnesium Association
Membership Code of Conduct
1. Practice the healing power of "drugless" methodologies as a primary approach to health and wellness.
2. Educate patients and the public concerning the health benefits of proper nutrition.
3. Practice to do no harm.
4. Maintain the highest standards of professional and personal conduct.
5. Refuse to participate in unethical procedures.
6. Promise to be aware of, and abide by all federal, state and local laws.
7. To be honest with my clients, offering the best products, services, and information possible.
8. To be ready to consult and seek the talents of other health care professionals when such consultation would benefit my client.
9. Do not exceed my scope of practice, either in abilities or by law.
10. To be up-to-date on all information I give my clients, and to continue my education.
11. Do all I can to help maintain freedom of choice in health matters in the United States or my native country or country of residence.
12. Oppose any measures that seek to restrict health freedoms including our right to freely use food supplements.
13. Oppose any efforts to adulterate our food supply with untested genetic modification.
14. Oppose any methods proposed in the name of food safety that lower the nutrient value of foods such as irradiation.
15. To not use my membership in the NMA to promote my own supplement brand.